Saturday, October 06, 2007

A little something on a Saturday afternoon

I have a wedding rehearsal at 5 p.m. this afternoon and, in looking around the web for interesting stuff, found this quiz. Somehow it appealed to my fighting spirit today. Again, it's slanted at a younger audience, but it was fun.


gURL.comI took the "women warriors" quiz on gURL.com
my woman warrior is
joan of arc

Your ability to think long and hard about a situation (and your conviction to carry through) makes you a strong person, both inside and out. You generally try to see things from everyone's perspective and show them kindness they might not bestow on others. Read more...

Which woman warrior are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Usually I'm not a big online quiz taker, but I liked this one. There's a bunch more on the site too!