Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blogger Dinner review

Just a quickie review of those attending the UU Blogger Dinner on Friday, June 22, at Alexis Greek restaurant, 2nd and Burnside, Portland, 6 p.m., or as quickly as people can hop on the MAX and travel west to the Skidmore Fountain stop (this info will be reposted later), after the UU Blogger presentation by Chalice Chick, iMinister, Philocrites, and Peter Freedman, which goes from 4:30 to 5:45.

Our companions at dinner include: Linguist Friend, Chalice Chick, Hafidha, PeaceBang(?), Kim and Joyce, Sara Robinson and daughter, Earthbound Spirit, Chance, UU Enforcer, Philocrites, UUpdater and partner, RevSean and partner, UU Soul, Postmodern Preacher, Rev. Ricky, Ogre and partner, Ron and family, Every 7th Day and son, Sonja Cohen and boyfriend. And me, MsKitty.

If there are others who would like to attend, now's the time to make your reservation with me so that the restaurant is prepared adequately for this onslaught. So far we have about 30 people.

6 comments:

ABT said...

Hey Kit,
My partner won't be coming, and I'll be arriving late since I have to attend at least part of the SKSM grad dinner.

See you soon!
Rev. Sean

Mama G said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I could be there. However, while I will not be there in body, I will be there in spirit. I look forward to hearing about it!

LaReinaCobre said...

I should be there - although I'll likely be a little late due to the Bloggers' presentation AND the Loewen Reception and Book Signing (OMG - CHOICES!). Oh, and the DH will be along with me.

Stephanie said...

I admire that you're organizing this so calmly. I'm half-organizing a writer-dinner this Sunday and it's DRIVING ME NUTS.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update -- I was just here looking for time and restaurant name, etc..

PeaceBang said...

A congregant is receiving the UUSC regional award and the presentation is 'til 7:30. I'll be by for drinks after that. Philocrites will order some nosh for me.

Kitty, having organized this last year, may I urge you to remind people to bring LOTS OF CASH so that the bill is not a problem and people aren't driving the servers insane giving them plastic?

I harped on this last year and am very glad that I did, since our bill was wel over $700 and no one had to do the "split bill" thing.