Thursday, May 03, 2007

GA Blogger dinner reservations rolling in!

Thanks to my old MDD pal Chris at Philocrites, the reservations for the GA blogger dinner are rolling in. So far I have the following names: Linguist Friend, Chalice Chick, La Reina Cobre, PeaceBang, Jess, Obijuan, Kim (and pard?), Sara Robinson (and daughter?), Earthbound Spirit, Chance, and UU Enforcer. And myself, natch.

Wowee! See what you have in store, folks? Don't you want to sign up too? You can sign up here as well as through Philocrites' link to the first announcement of the dinner.

Looks like it will be a great time in my home town of Portland.

4 comments:

juffie said...

Oh sigh and woe - would love to be there, but leave GA Thursday morning after Minister's Days -- like some other retirees and even serving ministers, can't afford both Mins Days and GA ...

Lilylou said...

We will miss you, Juffie. But I will see you at Ministry Days, though I'll get there late because of my son's wedding and the turn-around time in coming home from Reno and then on to Portland a day later.

Rick Hoyt-McDaniels said...

please sign me up. I'd love to join you.

Lilylou said...

You're now on the list, Rev. Ricky.