Friday, August 31, 2007

Finding an online quiz that I like the results of.....

was hard this morning. Trying CC's "what state am I?" quiz first thing (twice, no less), I came up Alaska both times but didn't like the description. I mean, Alaska's beautiful and all and I have friends who love it, but really, Ted Stephens?

So I clicked on the "animal quiz". Yuck! A scorpion? No way I'm putting that out there on the blog. Having been accosted by a scorpion on a river trip long ago though escaping without a sting, I am not fond of scorpionii.

Let's try this one: "What University are you?" Yeah, that's the ticket.




You're the University of California, Berkeley!

A true hippy, you really wish you could spend the rest of
your life in the 1960's. It's not that you haven't been able to settle down
and be quite successful, but you yearn for the days of agitation and
revolution. You're fond of the old comic Bloom County, as well as the more
recent Outland. The rest of your life looks like a struggle between your
prestige and your radical nature. You really like those cheap Sathers
candies.



Take the University Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

6 comments:

Chalicechick said...

Gah...

CC

Lilylou said...

Now wait, CC, what does "gah" mean in Virginese? I supposedly speak Alaskan, remember?

fausto said...

That's a hoot! I took it three times, mixing up my answers each time for a little variety, and the results were my two actual alma maters, plus historically Universalist Tufts.

LinguistFriend said...

Well, not bad, but the quiz suffers from the assumption that one can do only one sort of thing.
I will admit to having taken the
trolley east on Mass. Ave. to MIT for courses, but I did not settle there as the quiz says I should have.(However, my father did that years before I got to Cambridge.) I got stuck at the corner where Mass. Ave makes a big turn north. On the other hand, when I finally got to take courses in electrical circuit and signal theory based on the MIT basic ones, I loved it. Heads are queer things.
LF

Yewtree said...

I wanted to be Berkeley but after three attempts I got MIT. Which is pretty good - I am a geek, after all. The questions were somewhat random, though!

Dating said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.