Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Length of Life predictor

On my pal Julie's blog this morning (Red State Rebels), she posted a link to a quickie health/longevity predictor. She's 46 and will live to 92, according to her results. I'm 64 and will live till 92, assuming I answered all the questions accurately and have no major accidents or illnesses. Wow, 28 more years!

Here's the link: longevity

PS. I haven't figured out how to make Safari do links yet. I haven't tried Firefox on it yet. Safari is my default browser because I like a lot of things about it and don't want to get used to a different email client. So there.

2 comments:

Joel said...

To make a link, type:

(a href="http://www.icmarc.org/xp/rc/planning/tools/retirement/longevity.html") then your text, and then (/a).

You'll need to replace the parentheses in the example with less-than and greater-than brackets; they wouldn't show up in the comment box. Firefox has a button for this, but since I work in Safari too, I've always had to type the link in manually.

Lilylou said...

Thanks, Joel. I'll play with it and see if I can get it.