Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Taking a Break

Thanks to all for your thoughts about the Easter sermon and also the Holy Week reflections.

I'm taking a break from blogging for a few days and will be back on Monday, with some new thoughts.

Tomorrow I'm hosting the clergywomen's group here and shortly afterwards I'm hopping on the ferry and driving down to Portland to visit friends and my Aunt Sigrid, then on to the Oregon Coast for two days, staying with other friends and preaching at the Pacific UU Fellowship in Astoria on Sunday.

Today I'm trying to keep a case of the sniffles and scratchy throat from becoming more than just that. My brain this week is occupied with that task, not with blog-worthy thoughts. But by Monday, things ought to be better.

2 comments:

Lizard Eater said...

Hot baths. Hot soup.

Yeah, not working for me, either.

Thank you for all of the Easter thoughts. I am still processing and revisiting them. You gave a feast.

Lilylou said...

Thanks, LE, I cherish your kind words and wishes.